GLADWIN COUNTY – Due to Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order, 2020-21 (COVID-19), Gladwin County offices announced temporary closings. Effective March 24, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. the county offices will be closed through April 13 at 11:59 p.m. The County Board has recognized the following services as essential services:
- Sheriff’s Office and Patrol
- Corrections and Jail Functions
- Court Offices for essential services and emergency filings
- Animal Control-Emergencies only as designated by Sheriff’s Office
- Office of Emergency Mangement
All other offices are deemed Non-Essential and will be dosed during this time period.